These demos illustrate DOLFINx/FEniCSx usage and are a good way to begin learning FEniCS. We recommend that you go through these examples in the given order.
These examples demonstrate how to solve a certain PDE using more advanced techniques. We recommend that you take a look at these demos for tips and tricks on how to use more advanced or lower-level functionality and optimizations.
Defining variants of elements using Basix: Variants of Lagrange elements.
- Poisson equation
- Cahn-Hilliard equation
- Stokes equations with Taylor-Hood elements
- Mesh generation with Gmsh
- Helmholtz equation
- Static condensation of linear elasticity
- Visualization with pyvista
- Interpolation and IO
- Solving PDEs with different scalar (float) types
- Variants of Lagrange elements
- Creating TNT elements using Basix’s custom element interface